Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cadbury's Marvellous Creations

Starting a new venture or ending one on a good note, celebrating happiness to overcoming a sad phase, chocolate is the most sought after solution when it comes to sweets. And if you’ve grown up in the Subcontinent, you’d definitely be familiar with ‘Kuch Meetha Hojaye’ by Cadbury Dairy Milk.

The association with Cadbury is so strong ever since our childhood that I’m bound to try all the variants they have come up with over the years. Be it the roasted almonds, fruit and nut, Oreo, the fairly recent Silk versions or the classic plain milk chocolate bar. Adding to that league, they’ve come up with two new creations, calling them the Marvellous Creations which are available in Jelly Popping Candy and Cookie Gummy Crunch.

I tried both of them with my work colleagues and each one of us had a different opinion. I was fascinated by the Jelly Popping Candy one while my partner in crime, Sumbul is obsessed with Cookie Gummy Crunch. The feel when popping candy emerges from that signature smooth milk chocolate and crackles on your tongue reminds me of the crazy experiments we used to do as children.

A week later, I was graciously invited by Asiatic PublicRelations to Mondelēz Pakistan’s PR event for their new sub brand, Marvellous Creations. The activity planned was executed at a local mall in Karachi based on a carnival theme. The basic point was to engage families and kids and eventually spread joy in the lives of their consumers. The setup had games to attract the people and a photo booth was also set up to capture moments of people who tried these variants for the first time.

Photo Credits - Hiba Moeen
Even though I’m in my mid-twenties, who says no to a fun game? You got it right, not me. I played the two that I could stand in the queue for. And guess what, I WON. :D

The gift and the giveaway from APR
You can find more details on the on ground activity on #MarvellousCreations and #CadburyDairyMilk

Meanwhile, which one do you prefer out of the two, Jelly Popping Candy or Cookie Gummy Crunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment